VOLTAGE is on the prowl for junior or senior level WEB PROGRAMMERS and FRONT END DEVELOPERS to permanently join the team. If you have mastered the matrix of web programming and cross browser compatability and want a chill work environment with some great colleagues – then please drop us a resume of your mad skills at this address : email@example.com
You could be one of the lucky ones to join a rapidly growing team of creative and dedicated individuals. We work in an office that’s based in downtown Louisville, Colorado – Money magazines #1 place to live in 09, and it’s only gotten better. Just a short jaunt from Boulder and about 20 minutes from Downtown Denver. Can’t live here – that’s o.k. – if you’re really good you can work remotely in your underwear or pajamas, or whatever you prefer – just show us your code, and quick, because we’re moving at ludacris speed. Yes, we’ve passed plaid.
The perfect candidates will possess the following qualifications :
- Lots of positive energy and attitude.
- A quick learner, is flexible and eager to attack digital challenges
- Experience collaborating with a design team to produce online campaigns,
- Has worked with wordpress and other CMS systems, or custom backends
- experience building custom Facebook pages/apps and integrating popular API’s
- attention to detail and design – loves webfonts and wants to push good type on the web
- prays daily that ie. 6 is wiped completely off the face of the earth
Advanced Programmers . . .
- You consider yourself a website “engineer” you speak every dialect of technology
- Relish in server side management and care taking
- You really like the song Kip sang at his wedding in Napoleon Dynamite
- Even Ivan Drago couldn’t break your code!!
Also looking for a Secretary/Phone answerer.
The perfect candidate will want more than ever to answer the VOLTAGE office line and manicure nails at the same time. We won’t be surprised and will welcome any aspiring novelists, poets, or time travelers. A desire to learn basic SEO / web analytics a plus. Did we mention FREE frozen yogurt?
Email us here : firstname.lastname@example.org