Create a simple customer relationship management system with Laravel Nova following this step-by-step tutorial. This is the third of a four-part series about Laravel Nova which covers installation, creating a CMS, creating a CRM, and adding customization.
VOLTAGE is seeking a results-driven Account Lead to lead growth amongst our largest clients. This is an essential role that is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing long-term client relationships for VOLTAGE. The Account Lead will identify client business needs and collaborate across both client and internal teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. A primary responsibility is to identify areas of opportunity and define VOLTAGE’s role in solving them.
The Account Lead is our internal driving force, advocating on behalf of both Client and Agency objectives, with an ultimate responsibility to ensure dual success across all projects. The Account Lead guides work so that income and profitability levels are met for each account; as such, your bottom line accountability is ensuring projects are completed on-time, within scope and on-budget.
At VOLTAGE, we have a dynamic and collaborative work environment in downtown Louisville, Colorado. We strive to be a Force for Good, and truly value work-life balance.
The Account Lead will have four key responsibilities, detailed below.
- Account & Client Management:
- Act as client’s main contact with the agency on a day-to-day basis and is the representative within the agency for the interests of the brand.
- Responsible for day-to-day development (plan, coordinate, execute and direct) of advertising campaigns, including production & traffic responsibilities. Ensure that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules.
- Advocate on behalf of clients internally: offer a deep understanding of clients industry, business and marketing goals – continually drive value through offering this perspective.
- Account maintenance: responsible for the development/execution of ongoing account maintenance work, including budgets, call reports, commercial scheduling, requisitions, opening jobs, change orders, status reports, and preparation of materials for client meetings.
- Lead campaign/project close-out, including reporting and financial reconciliations.
- Project & Production Management:
- Oversee all creative projects on assigned clients from start to finish; take on an active role in every step of the process.
- Stewardship of internal process across departments, defining alternative approaches when/where necessary.
- Business & Agency Leadership:
- Build strong, trusting client relationships that go beyond social and build hunger for bold, untested ideas.
- Have a thorough understanding of assigned client’s business and industry, analyzes client’s business results and keeps internal & client teams up to date.
- Be a positive, proactive and productive brand team member.
- Consult with internal teams to communicate client objectives and to develop alternative strategic solutions.
- Use market research information to evaluate, adjust, and redirect campaign.
- Shape strategy, monitoring performance and identifying opportunities to generate additional revenue and drive incremental client growth.
- New business prospecting: Generates leads and new revenue streams.
- Financial Stewardship & Profitability:
- Develop estimates, track budgets/hours, monthly billing reconciliations, monthly projections, negotiations, invoicing.
- Build trust and drive revenue through opportunity identification.
- Review and approve client billing.
- Work with department directors PM’s to develop pipeline, close new add-on sales and renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding quota.
- Bachelors Degree (Advertising or Marketing preferred).
- 5-7 years of account management experience required; includes minimum 3-years experience in an agency.
- Experience with contract negotiations/closing business. Strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of successful campaign management across fully-integrated, complex marketing campaigns.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented in a production intensive environment.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Previous experience with project management systems (Basecamp, Jira, Workamajig)
Personal Attributes & Skills
- Successful at managing complex timelines, meeting deadlines, anticipate upcoming issues, and proactively working with senior management and/or clients to resolve them.
- Strong organizational skills, project management, analytic, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial work style – self-starter that is resourceful with proven ability to work in autonomous environment, and has a high level of personal initiative.
- Ability to lead, work independently, or as a member of a highly collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site.