Voltage is seeking a Digital Producer with prior digital agency and customer service skills to ensure that Voltage delivers best-in-class work for our clients. This role is responsible for managing the development and execution of simultaneous integrated online websites, campaigns and applications, and for setting and defining the standards for digital production excellence at Voltage.
We are seeking self-starting, detail-oriented talent to help manage our projects with clients including Reebok, adidas, and Chipotle. The perfect candidate will also have experience with Social Media, SEO, and interactive marketing campaigns. We have a fun, collaborative work environment in downtown Louisville, offer summer BBQ’s and tons of snacks, and knock off by 5pm most days.
- Operational Excellence: Using our in-house work-flow and communication tools, ensure flawless production, scheduling, resourcing, and project management including owning the systems, tools and daily reporting functions.
- Excellent communications: You excel at written and verbal communications, and will represent the company in a positive and professional manner in all situations, clearly and effectively.
- Organizational wizard: You love being organized, are tied to workflow tools, and can run a meeting.
- Eagerness to learn: You eat and sleep all things digital, have a can-do attitude, and seek out opportunities to increase your knowledge of the interactive industry.
- Assume responsibility for various highly-visibility project types, including: large-scale websites; e-commerce, mobile applications; video production; and digital advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team including designers, developers, production, and administrative personnel to take a project from start to finish, on time and on budget. Collaborate with team on a daily basis to achieve milestones.
- Develop and oversee project scopes and schedules, according to the Statement of Work. Keep track of budget and alert management to budget concerns.
- Be the escalation point for all client needs and be a proactive problem solver.
- Responsible for high level QA of all aspects of your projects.
- Responsible for post-project reporting and identify key lessons learned in working with the client, as well as new platforms and technologies
- 1-3 years of experience managing digital/interactive projects in an agency setting
- Understanding of and passion for the digital and social universe, including all current and emerging channels and trends.
- Portfolio of successful digital project launches involving multi-disciplinary teams (creative and development).
- Experience with web development technologies and methodologies including front-end development, mobile, content management systems, social media, and cross-browser QA.
- Knowledge of project management systems and software, including BaseCamp, Harvest, Trello, or similar.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work are constantly changing.
- Exemplary time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Media Management or similar.