Voltage is seeking a results-driven Director of Digital Project Management for a role that combines high-level client engagement strategy with daily responsibility for managing the development and execution of simultaneous integrated online websites, campaigns and applications. This is an essential role that defines Voltage’s standards for excellence in client services and delivering superior digital experiences.
We are seeking proven, top talent to help lead and grow our accounts with clients including Reebok, adidas, Chipotle, and the Denver Broncos. The Director of Digital Project Management will maintain, strengthen, and grow relationships with key clients thorough the management of medium to large projects, excellent and constant client and team communication, and exceptional planning and organization. This position is responsible for leading and managing the efforts of a digital production team, as well as cross-functional teams to effectively deliver upon contracted deliverables and client expectations. Furthermore, the Director is responsible for managing the production team to ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget, and at the highest level of quality.
At Voltage, we have a dynamic and collaborative work environment in downtown Louisville, and knock off by 5pm most days. We truly value work-life balance.
- Operational Excellence: Accountable for the execution, management and quality control of projects from concept to completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets.
- Managerial Experience: Lead a team of Digital Producers, as well as cross-functional teams involving design, content, and development staff. Provide mentoring, goal setting, administrative oversight, training, and best practices recommendations.
- Excellent Communications: Assume a high level of responsibility for decision-making with the client, and represent the company in a positive and professional manner in all situations, clearly and effectively.
- Account Growth: Nurture and encourage constant improvement in strategic growth and profitability, while ensuring that work done for the client adds value to their core business and objectives. Pro-actively determine needs to propose appropriate solutions and new projects that fit within their budgets for each client.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team including digital producers, designers, developers, production, and administrative personnel to take a project from start to finish, on time and on budget. Collaborate with team on a daily basis to achieve milestones.
- Assume responsibility for various highly-visibility project types, including: large-scale websites; e-commerce, mobile applications; video production; and digital advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for developing accurate and complete Statements of Work, requiring a solid understanding of digital projects and costs. Responsible for approving SOWs created by digital producers.
- Proactively assess client needs and team challenges to create and implement effective solutions. Serve as escalation point for all client needs within Voltage.
- Develop and oversee project scopes and schedules, according to the Statement of Work. Keep track of budget and alert management to budget concerns.
- Based on a deep understanding of your clients, help develop digital marketing objectives with a clear content plan and campaign objectives that meet their business and revenue goals.
- Primary liason with Accounts team to identify, promote, scope and estimate new business opportunities.
- Oversee potential growth opportunities with Voltages clients on a regular basis. Work directly with digital producers to help them define key growth parameters.
- Responsible for post-project reporting and identify key lessons learned in working with the client, as well as new platforms and technologies
- 5-7 years of experience managing digital/interactive projects. Minimum 4 years of Agency experience, and 3 years in client services or account management.
- Understanding of and passion for the digital and social universe, including all current and emerging channels and trends, as well as web technology, back-end development, application and hosting.
- Portfolio of successful client engagements involving multiple digital projects and campaigns.
- Keen awareness and adherence to digital best practices. Ability to promote and sustain process and procedure with clients and team.
- Significant experience with web development technologies and methodologies including front-end development, mobile, content management systems, social media, and cross-browser QA.
- Excellent knowledge of project management systems and software, including BaseCamp, Harvest, Redmine, Trello, or similar.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work are constantly changing. Must be highly organized and able to quickly assess and respond to varying situations.
- Keen understanding of project management methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Exemplary time management, problem solving, teamwork, leadership, and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed for client meetings and conferences. (Less than 15% travel)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Media Management or similar.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent highly desired