Tired of working 60 hours per week? Join VOLTAGE’s development team in downtown Louisville where we truly value our work/life balance.
VOLTAGE does award-winning work for Reebok, Chipotle, and the Denver Broncos. We also knock off by 5pm, encourage personal growth, and host company BBQs overlooking the Street Faire. We strive to be a Force For Good, give back to the community, and create the best family-friendly work environment. Check us out and become part of something better!
We’re specifically looking for the following:
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Expertise working with PHP Content Management Systems such as WordPress and Craft; experience writing custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience with modern-day development tools including CSS preprocessors, task automation (gulp/grunt), version control, etc.
- Knowledge of server-side PHP frameworks
- Understanding of APIs and JSON/XML data formats
- Passion for implementing beautiful designs and creating pixel-perfect experiences
- Drive to learn new programming frameworks and languages
- Ability to work with developers, designers and project managers
- Eager to learn from other developers and constantly change the way you develop
- Excellent verbal skills and ability to multi-task
- Prior agency or in-house experience with front-end development
VOLTAGE has a great culture and good benefits. Full-time employees receive health care benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, schedule flexibility, etc.
This is a full-time on-site position at 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday near Boulder, CO. Relocation is required.