As with everything online, email best practices are constantly evolving. If you’re not seeing the conversions and ROI you’d like or you know it’s time to upgrade your email strategy but aren’t sure where to start, this article covers it all. Let’s (successfully) deliver some emails!
Are you looking for a change? Do you seek a challenging opportunity that is meaningful and makes a difference?
At VOLTAGE we believe that “work” is a medium for being a Force For Good for our clients, our team members and our community. We know we are on track when we uplift a real person every day. We also donate 4% of our profits to charitable causes to keep us focused.
We are creators. We take ownership in our work. We take ideas from start to finish. We know how to get projects done while maintaining the highest standard of quality. We coach our clients to protect their best interests.
VOLTAGE is an award-winning digital agency and software team focused on E-Commerce and custom web apps / platforms. Results-driven strategy, out-of-this-world creativity and rock-solid digital delivery make VOLTAGE the perfect expert practitioner for clients such as adidas, Reebok and Chipotle.
Our world-class software team is responsible for creating high-performing and high-reliability software web apps and platforms. Clients depend on us to steer their software roadmaps and maximize value.
We are currently seeking a Sr. PHP Developer who supports our Force For Good mission and demonstrates positive leadership. This position requires 7+ years experience building web apps and platforms using PHP frameworks.
We’re specifically looking for the following:
- 7+ years industry experience using PHP frameworks including Laravel
- Understanding of the SOLID programming principles
- Expertise working with packages and other developers’ codebases
- Dedication to TDD
- Extensive experience writing API integrations
- Expertise working with relational databases
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks/libraries such as VueJS, jQuery, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience with modern-day development tools including version control, preprocessors, task runnetc.</li>
- Experience with cloud computing architectures
- Comfortable with linux servers and some dev-ops
- Desire to work with project managers, designers and other developers
- Excellent verbal and time management skills
- Prior agency or development shop experience is a plus
You know you’re right for VOLTAGE if:
- You’re efficient with your time and tend to get things done faster than your peers
- You thrive in small teams more so than large corporations
- You cope well with chaning priorities / features (agile)
- You’re always learning and learn quickly
- You take ownership of your projects and don’t need or want micromanagement
- While you are not a designer, you love good design. Your work looks like you love good design
- Your deliverables are well-written, maintainable, and of high quality
Benefits: Health care, 401k program, paid time off. Salary: $95k-$115k