We’re putting our expertise in ecommerce to the test with a project of our own: Meet VOLTAGE LTD, where you can shop original designs, get up close with stories from creators, and be inspired to live boldly. And the cherry on top: every purchase enters you to win a $60K Polaris RZR that will up the ante on your adventures.
Do you believe in being a Force For Good? Do you thrive in an ego-free, family-friendly (and dog-friendly) work environment? Do you want to work alongside the most talented professionals in the industry who happen to care deeply about their work and their clients?
At VOLTAGE we believe that “work” is a medium for being a Force For Good for our clients, our team members and our community. We participate in company service events, maintain work-life balance, and donate 4% of our profits to charitable causes.
We are creators. We take ownership in our work. We take ideas from start to finish. We know how to get projects done while maintaining the highest standard of quality. We coach our clients to protect their best interests.
VOLTAGE is an award-winning digital agency focused on fashion and apparel E-Commerce and restaurant automation. Results-driven strategy, out-of-this-world creativity and rock-solid digital delivery make VOLTAGE the perfect expert practitioner for clients such as adidas, Reebok and Chipotle.
Our tight-knit development team is always on the cutting edge of web technologies, tools and processes. Our primary frameworks and platforms are Laravel, Shopify, WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento and CraftCMS. On the front-end we use Vue.js, AngularJS, jQuery and lots of pixel-perfect CSS.
We are currently seeking a Sr. PHP Developer who supports our Force For Good mission and demonstrates positive leadership. This position requires 4+ years experience building responsive websites and web apps using PHP frameworks.
We’re specifically looking for the following:
- 4+ years industry experience using PHP frameworks including Laravel
- Understanding of the SOLID programming principles
- Expertise working with packages and other developers’ codebases
- Dedication to TDD
- Extensive experience writing API integrations
- Expertise working with relational databases
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks/libraries such as VueJS, jQuery, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience with modern-day development tools including version control, preprocessors, task runners, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing architectures
- Comfortable with linux servers and some dev-ops
- Desire to work with project managers, designers and other developers
- Excellent verbal and time management skills
- Prior agency or development shop experience is a plus
You know you’re right for VOLTAGE if:
- You’re always learning and learn quickly
- You’re efficient with your time and tend to get things done faster than your peers
- You take ownership of your projects and don’t need or want micromanagement
- While you are not a designer, you love good design. Your work looks like you love good design
- Your deliverables are well-written, maintainable, and of high quality