Tired of working 60 hours per week? Join VOLTAGE’s development team in downtown Louisville where we truly value our work/life balance.
VOLTAGE does award-winning work for Reebok, Chipotle, and the Denver Broncos. We also knock off by 5pm, encourage personal growth, and host company BBQs overlooking the Street Faire. We strive to be a Force For Good, give back to the community, and create the best family-friendly work environment. Check us out and become part of something better!
We are currently seeking a PHP Developer who supports our Force For Good mission and demonstrates positive leadership. This position requires 4+ years experience building responsive websites and web apps using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, and Yii. Our in-house development team specializes in Laravel, WordPress, Magento, Craft, and Shopify, and stays on the cutting edge of digital applications.
We’re specifically looking for the following:
- 4+ years industry experience using PHP frameworks
- Understanding of the SOLID programming principles
- Expertise working with packages and other developers’ codebases
- Dedication to TDD
- Extensive experience writing API integrations
- Expertise working with relational databases
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks/libraries such as VueJS, jQuery, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience with modern-day development tools including version control, preprocessors, task runners, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing architectures
- Desire to work with project managers, designers and other developers
- Excellent verbal and time management skills
- Prior agency experience is a plus
VOLTAGE has a great culture and good benefits. Full-time employees receive health care benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, schedule flexibility, etc.
This is a full-time on-site position at 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday near Boulder, CO. Relocation is required.