Create a simple customer relationship management system with Laravel Nova following this step-by-step tutorial. This is the third of a four-part series about Laravel Nova which covers installation, creating a CMS, creating a CRM, and adding customization.
VOLTAGE is seeking a results-driven Senior Account Director to lead our digital account growth strategies. This is an essential role that is responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing long-term client relationships for VOLTAGE. The Account Director is able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and our cross-disciplinary teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. A primary responsibility is to identify areas of opportunity and define the role of digital in solving them. To do this well, applicants will need an entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectual curiosity, and a bias towards action!
You must have proven experience with a large digital agency or major consulting group, and be able to comfortably architect and implement solid marketing roadmaps with regard to our core disciplines: e-commerce, custom development, digital design, strategy, email, etc. This role builds trust and drives revenue through opportunity identification, and leads the development and presentation of strategic marketing recommendations to gain new clients.
You also have the ability to solicit information and facilitate its transfer consistently and correctly across the various project communication channels and you thrive when faced with new challenges, constantly striving to improve the way things are done for our clients. Using a consultative and analytical approach will be essential as you work with clients to identify clear digital marketing KPIs and determine the best strategic approach to leverage in meeting/exceeding ROI expectations.
The Account Director will collaborate with exceptional fulfillment teams at VOLTAGE to oversee campaigns and participate as needed to find, maintain, and grow excellent client relationships. In addition, you will be responsible for shaping strategy, monitoring performance and identifying opportunities to generate additional revenue and drive new business growth.
At VOLTAGE, we have a dynamic and collaborative work environment in downtown Louisville, Colorado. We strive to be a Force for Good, and truly value work-life balance. Come be part of something better!
- Proactively manage and grow a portfolio of national and international ecommerce and s/w development clients.
- Develop strategic campaigns and programs that target new clients and produce results.
- Strategic consulting in digital marketing best practices, and the ability to craft successful strategies for our clients, that will increase sales.
- Ability to organize and deliver executive-level presentations.
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding quota.
- Review and analyze past campaign results to uncover opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Balance the end product with business goals, and break down complex problems in order to locate and manage solutions.
- Working with PM’s, develop pipeline and close new add-on sales within our existing client base.
- Effectively manage account profitability by negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee the complete process from opportunity identification, through proposal and negotiation to contract closure. Maintain strong post-engagement relationships.
- Regular internal reporting of assigned corporate account/market status and emerging business opportunities including use of appropriate account management tools.
- Minimal travel, no more than 10%.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 5-7 years experience with a large digital agency or consulting group, managing accounts, with a proven track record of revenue growth.
- Leadership, strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated, and team oriented.
- Seasoned in a client services organization, preferably on major accounts within an agency or top tier consulting firm.
- Understanding of and passion for digital marketing, development, digital trends, social media, analytics, strategies, and concepts.
- Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals.
- Capable of managing high-stress situations and dealing with changes.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and organization skills.
- Experience with contract negotiations/closing business. Strong business acumen.
- Masters degree (MBA) or advanced education preferred.