Install Laravel Nova by following this step-by-step tutorial. This is the first of a four-part series about Laravel Nova which covers installation, creating a CMS, creating a CRM and adding customization.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Back-end Developer to join our tight-knit team of passionate problem solvers. Do you thrive in an ego-free, family-friendly, and dog-friendly work environment? Do you want to work alongside the most talented professionals in the industry who happen to care deeply about their work and their clients? If so, we’d like to talk to you.
Results-driven strategy, out-of-this-world creativity, and rock-solid digital delivery make VOLTAGE the perfect expert practitioner for clients such as adidas, Reebok and Chipotle. At VOLTAGE we believe that “work” is a medium for being a Force For Good for our clients, our team members, and our community. We participate in company service events, maintain work-life balance, and donate 4% of our profits to charitable causes. Moreover, we are creators. We take ownership in our work. We take ideas from start to finish. We know how to get projects done while maintaining the highest standard of quality. We coach our clients to protect their best interests.
What you’ll be doing:
– Hands-on development
– Conduct code reviews and pair program
– Scope and estimate technical requirements
– Educate and mentor other engineers
– Collaborate with UX, Design, and Account cross-functional teams
– Provide technical project leadership, evangelize the development process, and take ownership of a diverse range of projects
– Work with stakeholders to craft, present, and implement candidate architecture proposals
What you bring to VOLTAGE:
– 5+ years experience using server-side technologies such as Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Golang, or equivalent
– Deep understanding of best practices including SOLID, MVC, and other design patterns with a focus on performance and scalability
– Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
– Experience building, documenting, and supporting robust RESTful APIs
– Experience with cloud computing architectures
– Advanced Git knowledge (branches, submodules, rebasing)
– A strong attention to detail
– Bonus: Experience with and a passion for DevOps
– Bonus: Prior agency or in-house experience