Journalism isn’t dying. It’s being reborn. Here’s how The Colorado Sun is leveraging technology, blockchain and collaboration to reclaim journalism from the fate of fake news.
Do you believe in being a Force For Good? Do you thrive in an ego-free, family-friendly (and dog-friendly) work environment? Do you want to work alongside the most talented professionals in the industry who happen to care deeply about their work and their clients?
At VOLTAGE we believe that “work” is a medium for being a Force For Good for our clients, our team members and our community. We participate in company service events, maintain work-life balance, and donate 4% of our profits to charitable causes.
We are creators. We take ownership in our work. We take ideas from start to finish. We know how to get projects done while maintaining the highest standard of quality. We coach our clients to protect their best interests.
VOLTAGE is an award-winning digital agency focused on fashion and apparel E-Commerce and restaurant automation. Results-driven strategy, out-of-this-world creativity and rock-solid digital delivery make VOLTAGE the perfect expert practitioner for clients such as adidas, Reebok and Chipotle.
Our tight-knit development team is always on the cutting edge of web technologies, tools and processes. Our primary frameworks and platforms are Laravel, Shopify, WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento and CraftCMS. On the front-end we use Vue.js, AngularJS, jQuery and lots of pixel-perfect CSS.
We’re specifically looking for the following:
- 8+ years industry experience
- Passion for implementing beautiful designs and creating pixel-perfect experiences; comprehensive CSS skills
- Experience with modern-day development tools including CSS preprocessors, task automation (gulp/grunt), webpack, git, etc.
- Expertise writing custom WordPress themes and plugins; experience working with PHP Content Management Systems such as WordPress and CraftCMS
- Knowledge of server-side PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Understanding of APIs and JSON/XML data formats
- Drive to learn new programming frameworks and languages
- Ability to work with developers, designers and project managers
- Eager to learn from other developers and constantly change the way you develop
- Excellent verbal skills and ability to multi-task
- Prior agency or in-house experience with front-end development
VOLTAGE has a great culture and good benefits. Full-time employees receive health care benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, schedule flexibility, etc.
This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.