We believe in the power of aligning our values with others, and more than ever, we’re committed to delivering work that moves our partners forward.
Are you looking for a change? Do you seek a challenging opportunity that is meaningful and makes a difference?
At VOLTAGE we believe that “work” is a medium for being a Force For Good for our clients, our team members and our community. We know we are on track when we uplift a real person every day. We also donate 4% of our profits to charitable causes to keep us focused.
We are creators. We take ownership in our work. We take ideas from start to finish. We know how to get projects done while maintaining the highest standard of quality. We coach our clients to protect their best interests.
VOLTAGE is an award-winning digital agency and software team focused on E-Commerce and custom web apps / platforms. Results-driven strategy, out-of-this-world creativity and rock-solid digital delivery make VOLTAGE the perfect expert practitioner for clients such as adidas, Reebok and Chipotle.
Our world-class software team is responsible for creating high-performing and high-reliability software web apps and platforms. Clients depend on us to steer their software roadmaps and maximize value.
We are currently seeking a Sr Front End Developer who supports our Force For Good mission and demonstrates positive leadership. This position requires 7+ years experience building responsive websites and web apps.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hands-on development
- Scope and estimate technical requirements
- Collaborate with UX, Design, and Account cross-functional teams
- Provide technical project leadership, evangelize the development process, and take ownership of a diverse range of projects
- Work with stakeholders to craft, present, and implement candidate architecture proposals
- Educate and mentor other engineers
What you bring to VOLTAGE:
- 7+ years experience of professional Web development
- High level of front end quality and craftsmanship
- A high level of proficiency in creating interactive web experiences
- Passion for implementing beautiful designs across a multitude of devices using responsive techniques
- Experience with modern-day development tools including CSS preprocessors, task automation, webpack, etc.
- Knowledge of server-side technologies such as Laravel or equivalent
- Firm grasp of development best practices and design patterns with a focus on performance and scalability
- Advanced Git knowledge (branches, submodules, rebasing)
- The desire to work on a diverse range of challenging projects
- A strong attention to detail
- A devotion to delivering the best possible user experience
- Bonus: Prior agency or in-house experience with front-end development
Benefits: Health care, 401k program, paid time off. Salary: $85k-$105k