Create a simple customer relationship management system with Laravel Nova following this step-by-step tutorial. This is the third of a four-part series about Laravel Nova which covers installation, creating a CMS, creating a CRM, and adding customization.
We are looking for a UI / UX designer, which to us is both an expert in user experience and excellent visual designer.
As a UI / UX designer, you understand and adapt to every brand you are asked to work on. You consistently make good aesthetic decisions. You are able to work very efficiently while maintaining accuracy. And you are constantly finding ways of growing your skills, learning new techniques, and making your workflows more efficient. You see every project, big or small, as a chance to continue growing in your design career.
Demonstrable Technical Skills:
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience: agency, advertising, digital marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in Sketch
- Experience creating ads in Google Web Designer
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite
- UX Experience (Wireframes, Prototyping, User Testing)
- A solid online portfolio of design work
Demonstrable Soft Skills:
- Ability to take a project from beginning to end with minimal oversight from an Art Director
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of design
- A cursory understanding of front-end development and how your design impacts / works with the development process
- The ability to work well with others both in and out of the company
- Strong passion for pixel-precise design, organization, exploration, design challenges, and technology
- Experience juggling multiple clients and internal projects at once
- Experience creating Invision prototypes
- Animated prototyping experience
- Great presentation skills
- A great Dribbble profile