The secret is out
Things can get lost in translation when explaining your ideas. Creative Bloq’s article “7 Tips to Help Designers Work Better With Coders” gives us 7 tips to solve this problem with tools and resources to help.
“The project team is a team in more than name alone. Everyone is working together to achieve the same goal, and the level of collaboration determines how efficiently the different parts become one.”
- Learn something about code
- Get a developers eye view of mockups
- Describe ideas in a practical manner
- Use style guides
- Create a live style guide
- Follow these best practices
- Use these handy tools
Visit creativebloq.com to read the original article and get more tips.