If you like space cats, collaborative playlists, crazy ideas, and the Game of Thrones, you’ll fit right in at Voltage. We balance work with life and create award-winning digital. We want expert developers, copywriters, and designers pre-packaged with integrity and a desire to serve.
Voltage is looking for a creative intern to work with our design and content teams on various design, social and writing projects. The position involves collaboration with the Art Director, Content Director and requires roughly 32 hours weekly for a three month period (Spring, Summer, or Fall).
We are looking for college students or recent grads that are:
– Enrolled in or graduated from a design, marketing, or advertising program
– Able to provide engaging portfolio with writing and design samples
– Feels comfortable navigating the social media world across multiple channels
– Meets deadlines and can work under pressure
– Works well on a team
– Comes with ideas and is willing to learn
– Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
-Understanding of UX, design patterns, accessibility, web standards and browser compatibility
-Familiarity with WordPress or similar content management publishing platforms
-Photo and/or video experience
Apply by sending a link to your Portfolio/Resume and Cover Letter at the link below.APPLY NOW