After a looooooong hiatus from contributing to the Boulder meetup scene, WE’RE BACK. Denver/Boulder, are you ready for Digital Growth Meetups that will knock your socks off? (…our offices are a great place to get your socks knocked off. IYKYK.)
Do you seek a challenging opportunity to shape company processes while delivering meaningful, high-quality products?
At VOLTAGE we believe that “work” is a medium for being a Force For Good for our clients, our team members and our community. We know we are on track when we uplift a real person every day. We also donate 4% of our profits to charitable causes to keep us focused.
We are creators. We take ownership in our work. We take ideas from start to finish. We know how to get projects done while maintaining the highest standard of quality. We coach our clients to protect their best interests.
VOLTAGE is an award-winning digital agency and software team focused on E-Commerce and custom web apps / platforms. Results-driven strategy, out-of-this-world creativity and rock-solid digital delivery make VOLTAGE the perfect expert practitioner for clients such as adidas, Reebok and Chipotle.
Our world-class software team is responsible for creating high-performing and high-reliability software web apps and platforms. Clients depend on us to steer their software roadmaps and maximize value.
We are currently seeking a Sr Product Manager who supports our Force For Good mission and demonstrates positive leadership. This position requires 7+ years experience producing custom web applications and responsive websites.
You are the glue that holds everything together. You bring the special sauce. Your position spans across people, process and product.
- Nurture client relationships
- Own client satisfaction
- Manage expectations
- Uplift individuals daily
- Establish and refine internal workflow and the delivery process
- Manage day-to-day execution including scrum ceremonies
- Identify and implement optimizations with your team
- Pitch products based on your research and business analysis
- Decompose client goals into actionable user stories
- Mitigate product risks; validate product decisions through prototyping and user testing
- Own product quality, budget and timeline
What you bring to VOLTAGE:
- Humble attitude and positive mindset
- Startup / small team mentality; no task is too great or too small to tackle
- Strong communication skills
- 7+ years experience in digital product or project management
- Proven track record of web application, mobile application and/or website delivery
- Ability to orchestrate designers, developers, and stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of real-world agile processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; you will wear several hats
- Certifications like CSM, PMI-ACP, CSPO, PMP, etc.
- Previous experience in a US-based software development shop or development agency with fewer than 50 employees
Benefits: Health care, 401k program, paid time off. Salary: $90k-$105k