A clear hypothesis keeps efforts focused and helps results pop. We identified high-impact areas for improvement and plugged in heatmapping and analytics to gather real data around user behaviors and expectations. Results were systematically confirmed with A/B testing and the UX/UI tweaked until the lift in conversions was clear.
While we were at it, we also identified and fixed issues with their analytics setup they were unaware of and that were making the data unreliable.
• 38% increase in users who started an online order on the menu page
• 35% increase in conversion rate from 2021 to 2022
• 93% increase in revenue YOY for month of June 2022
We deployed the latest web technology and UX optimizations to funnel users to their location of choice, encouraging them to purchase online for pickup – helping the brand deliver on their promise of fast-moving lines at the drive-thru.
• 45% more visitors clicked to start an order
• 45% increase in organic search sessions
• 80% decrease in rage and dead clicks
We brought a fresh look to their fresh taste, leveling-up their look & feel on social campaigns and bringing in some big ideas to help their marketing team feed the growing fandom.
Paul Spaeth, Account Manager
Daniel Osborn, Dir. of Development
Aaron Walser, Creative Director
Evan Husted, Dir. of Strategy
Scott Hooten, UX Designer
Jeremy Fogleman, Associate Creative Director