Our CEO Eric Fowles chatted with Tim Barsness, president of Fjorge Digital, on their podcast, “Mind Your Own Marketing Business”. Eric talks past failure, current success and his passion for creating cool things. Plus, he dives into the importance of being mission-driven. Read on for the TL;DL.
1. Hello, Red Barn
We moved down the street to four walls of our very own, ushering in a new era of creativity with more room for merch, floor-to-ceiling volumes of art & design books, mega-sized Godzilla and King Kong action figures, and electric guitars in the rafters. Send postcards, demo albums, and sweet sneaker drops to 608 Main Street, Louisville, CO 80027.
2. Free tees!
New week, new wardrobe. We dropped new tees on Mondays and hooked up our Insta followers with killer designs from in-house talent. Like this unforgettable panther.
3. Long-scroll homepages
Long-scroll homepages are a trend for good reason: They paint the whole picture and they offer a great user experience on mobile. We launched FlyGreener.com for Frontier Airlines, and after Owlet’s success, CarePredict came knocking with their smart senior wearable.
4. Laravel integrations
Milani’s “Pick Your Perfect Shade” quiz
Chipotle Reading Rewards
Chipotle Donations web app
Chipotle product removal assurance project
NectarTek’s inventory web app
5. Digital marketing for D2C brands
- We won a pitch for positioning Frontier Airlines as the Greenest Airline and delivered a mass of creative for the campaign.
- We helped Peterson Partners hone their story with a standout new website and portfolio – then one for Peterson Ventures.
- A website, giant inflatable prairie dog, and packaging for Sierra Bullets.
- Websites for wearable tech designed for babies (Owlet) and seniors (CarePredict).
- A catalogue, 15 POP displays, and European banners for climbON.
- Celebrating another year with OUAI.
- Chipotle kept us busy with Reading Rewards, Community Roots fundraiser marketing, and their industry-leading food assurance removal system.
- A direct-to-consumer cosmetics website launch for Milani.
- We did some behind-the-scenes web building for I and love and you, a Boulder-based pet food brand.
- We concepted some mini amps for Neuromonitoring Associates to broadcast their offering to potential clients.
- Shooting the manifesto video for [solidcore] was exhausting for Andrew.
- Got guts? The LYVECAP pre-launch website is primed to lead a revolution.
- PG Arnold did a sweet job building out The Barn, so we’re constructing a sweet website to showcase their great-looking portfolio of restaurant, retail, and education build-outs.
- Our team of front-end experts put together a pixel-perfect, media-rich website for CU Boulder’s annual donor impact report.
- It was probably inevitable: We’re diving into all things CBD with brands like NectarTek and NuLeaf.
6. Pop-up shop
We opened our doors to clients and the community during Louisville’s Christmas parade. Everyone went home with a T-shirt and got to shop VOLTAGE-themed goods.
7. Force For Good
We collected clothing, toiletries, and a donation for Attention Homes, serving homeless teens in Boulder. We also designed a shirt for Community Food Share volunteers, and Eric (our CEO) volunteers on the board for Giving Machines.
Peace, love, and lightning bolts
— THE VOLTAGE TEAM